alex! were you at pyramid today! cause i think i saw someone that looks exactly like you!! hahaha! =D
ummm yeah i was. Omg! LOL and never said hi hmmm :P
LOL cause I was scared you might think I'm a crazy stranger or something! I didnt dare! plus, you passed by me so I only caught a quick glimpse of you! hahahah!
oiiiiiiiiiii ): I WANT TO PATGUA LOHH. i come here to investigate, but nothing to see T_T
@ryan: hahaha! Oh well ;)@Vonn: Nothing to patgua la! :D@William: I know right... cheeky student >xD
first glance i thought it's ginger cookie that shaped like a puzzleXD
Post a Comment
6 comments:
alex! were you at pyramid today! cause i think i saw someone that looks exactly like you!! hahaha! =D
ummm yeah i was. Omg! LOL and never said hi hmmm :P
LOL cause I was scared you might think I'm a crazy stranger or something! I didnt dare! plus, you passed by me so I only caught a quick glimpse of you! hahahah!
oiiiiiiiiiii ): I WANT TO PATGUA LOHH. i come here to investigate, but nothing to see T_T
@ryan: hahaha! Oh well ;)
@Vonn: Nothing to patgua la! :D
@William: I know right... cheeky student >xD
first glance i thought it's ginger cookie that shaped like a puzzleXD
Post a Comment