Hmm, let's see... I would say that I'm not very much updated or totally into the entertainment industry but I definitely have my favourite female celebs. Sad to say (and I don't know why either) that I'm not really that inspired or amazed with male celebs? Even so, there're just a few.
Well, anyhoos, these are a few list of my super favourites. I would watch a movie or listen to their album just to see them in it. I'd say that they are talented people as well and never fails to impress me!
Angelina Jolie
I used to not really like Angie ever since the big scandal or the love triangle between Aniston and Pitt thingy. However, as time passes and more huge blockbuster movies that Angie has been in, it totally changed my view on her. I absolutely adore all her action movies! Her latest one, The Tourist, though not much action from her (a lil disappointed actually), but she looks absolutely stunning and chic in it!
Beyonce
Beyonce has got to be my favourite most female singer in the music industry. Her voice is a one of a kind her and songs are not just catchy but also meaningful. That's what I personally feel :P.Her stage performances are always the bomb. Can't get enough of this diva!
Carrie Underwood
This would be my favourite most winner of the American Idol followed by (and ends with) Kelly Clarkson. Though her songs are mostly quite emotional, but has very deep meanings which never fails to tickle my heart and has made me love contemporary country songs. Coco Rocha
Though there are much more famous supermodels such as Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen etc... but deep down I don't really fancy them much. Coco Rocha on the other hand takes effortless great pictures and I would say that she has gotta be one of the most unique facial structures. I used to have a collection of all her portfolio pictures but they're all gone now. Accidental delete happened T.T!!Ellen Degeneres
She has the gotta be the funniest talkshow and bubbly personality ever. Her prank clips makes me laugh so hard and it's much better than punk'd in some ways. She has a very soothing laugh too? Every time when I see her laugh, I'd laugh along without knowing why. Perhaps she just has the talent to put a smile on people ;). Also, I prefer Ellen much more over Paula Abdul being a judge on the American Idol! Gong Li
Hmm, I never tend to notice her talents until I watched Memoirs of a Geisha. Somehow she looks very good in portraying the role of a bad person. Those eyes are so cunning and so filled with mystery lol. Could never get enough of her :PJulie Andrews
My all time favourite actress and singer thanks to the movie, The Sound of Music. She is just so wacky and bubbly. Even until now, when she's old, but still looks the same and will never be forgotten. Kim Cattrall
Also known as the very famous Samantha Jones from Sex and the City. To me, she has got to be one of the most diva slut around, as in the character - Samantha xD. Kristen Bell
From the Tv series hit, Heroes, I fell in love with her immediately. Okay, maybe it's because she's pretty. I loved the movies she acts in too. And she plays the best voice as the mysterious gossip girl! <3Leighton Meester
Also known as Ms. Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. She has got to be the top on my favourite most teen actresses. She's so pretty and so sweet! Not to leave out she gets loads of pretty dresses to wear in Gossip Girl. She's just the perfect fit to play the character as Blair. Oh so bitchy, diva, dictator of tastes and the Queen of Manhattan! I think she has a stronger fan base compared to Blake Lively :P! Meryl Streep
She's just so talented. The first movie that made me actually notice her is from the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. And woah, she played the character so so well. Wait, basically every movie she acts in, she fits all the character well lol! Like the character Julia Child....she looks almost like the real person! And after her Mamma Mia movie, I realized that she's also a very good singer and I liked her version more compared to the original one!Michelle Yeoh
Our very own Malaysian international actress! :D. Most people would say that she's actually not pretty at all but I do see some beauty in her actually. Maybe it's just me. I love watching all her action pack and butt kicking movies! Her latest movie, The Reign of Assassins was so good. Ok, I just love movies that's related to martial arts. I like watching those bad guy's asses get kicked real hard with some super cool stunts, especially Kung Fu. Is it me or is Ipoh producing talented and super good looking people? >Natalie Portman
A stunning beauty and somehow a twin to Ms. Keira Knightley? Sometimes I, myself would get confused between both of them. They look so alike! :S. I never really noticed her until the movie, The Other Boleyn Girl. Woah, she played the character so well. Love her accent too. And recently, a new movie, The Black Swan, seems to be a good hit! Will watch it soon. Another movie which is about to be released, No Strings Attached, seems to be a good comedy movie as well starring Ashton Kutcher as well! Must be HOT! xD
3 comments:
i ADOREE beyonce! Oh and her song "halo", BLEW ME OFF MY FEET the first time I heard it!
Michelle Yeoh! YAY!!
michelle yeoh!!!!!
natalie portmen!!!!!
meryl streep!!!!
Julie andrews!!!!!!
RAWR!!!!!1
Oooo... from you list, my favourites are Carrie Underwood, Ellen Degeneres, Julie Andrews, Kim Cattrall, Meryl Streep, Natalie Portman.
Post a Comment