
Just 3 weeks ago, I received a call from my French lecturer and I admit that I freaked out a little. I could've just chose not to answer it hahaha! But yeah, I answered it anyway. It all started with some random talks and took him quite some time to actually get to the point. And I thought, "Wow, so nice to just call me up and ask how am I". It was actually him wanting to ask me if I were to be willing and tutor the juniors who're weak in French. Well, knowing that I'd be super free, I just accepted it straight away. I'd say that I was actually pretty nervous yet excited at the same time. However, the excitement only lasted for less than a minute I would say? I came to realize that I had to teach the juniors from the very bad reputable batch. I'm not judging or was blindly brainwashed by rumours; I experienced it myself. Gosh! Okay, put that aside! I'll be a good tutor! I shall not let any negative thoughts about them! Must be professional! Lol...
After 3 weeks of waiting for the call from Uni, I thought that maybe I'm totally not accepted to teach anymore. Until this evening when I received a call from Uni. Again, being me, I'd freak out. I wonder why when people starts calling me, I'd freak out easily? lol. So yeah, it was the lady who's in charge of all the student tutors and she told me that I'm chosen and would pass me the juniors' timetable by this week.
Woots! I finally got a 'part time' job. The pay's not that bad either. RM20 per class (each class is only 1hour). At least now, I would not rot at home everyday, just eating and sleeping non stop. How unproductive =_=!
9 comments:
Wow! That's great! At least you're doing something productive and earning a bit of extras rather than staring at the walls at home. Hahahaha!!! All the best to you!!!
Happy for ya! :)
Good luck wei!!! i been a tuition teacher, very fun! But seeing the batch u r teaching isnt tat reputable.... good luck. =p
Merveilleux! Hope the usage is correct. XD. Hopefully there will be some cute juniors who would need 'extra' help!
congrats! *clap clap clap*
Thanks everyone :)!
Vince, I hope that I'd be able to cope with them, otherwise im gonna be nasty :x
William, Yeap it's used correctly (I guess LOL). I hope so too that there'll be cute juniors. Teaching eye candies wor! hahaha. If they'd need 'extra' help, they gotta find some other seniors :P
omd! les anglais ne sont pas cliche!!
mais, c'est trop ironic parceque votre post est dans l'anglais! d:
and, congratulations! its batch 34 right? bad rep meh? kita ade heong paeng dans le batch 34 tak? :D i cannot remember..T_T
I just use tat pic cos it was nice la....i dun literally mean it :P
and tq tq! omg batch 33 la :(!
34 arh...laofung heong peng and ur frilly fingers xD
lol. still got hope. can think of the good days when you see them
Post a Comment