Friday, February 25, 2011

Mt. Seorak; Snows!


A lovely morning to wake up and have a beautiful view at the mountains while having breakfast! Oh, it was English breakfast (Oh thank God!). I stuffed myself with so much of toasts with butter as well as scrambled eggs. Couldn't get enough of them >_
Photobucket

So we were brought to the skiing park/resort to have some snow sports. Sadly, I wasn't very in the mood to ski and I did not want dad to waste his money. Once in a lifetime experience you might say, but who knows I'd be going back there again to ski? :P

Me and mum decided to take the cable car ride to see the lovely sceneries of the mountains.
Even purchasing the tickets were a pain in the arse. Lucky enough there was a korean couple there who speaks adequate amount of English to help :D.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted that Doraemon doll hat! :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's nothing much to write about this day's activity because I was having a very bad mood (no idea why...the emo period just had to come in on that day lol).

No comments: