The next morning, we've finally joined the tour. Oh before that, I just have to stress this out! Before leaving the hotel, we had ENGLISH BREAKFAST and it was like totally like heaven. Butter and toasts, scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans....Oh lovely!
Hehe ok, so our first destination was to Nami Island; where the famous Korean drama, Winter Sonata, did it's romantic shooting. At first I didn't not know. You see, the tour guide is a Korean lady who speaks fantastic mandarin and not a single word of English. Being the banana me, I just do not have a clue of what she's yapping. In short, I blindly follow the tour only :P
We had to take a boat across to the island. The moment I stepped down, I was about to die at first. It was so so so so so cold! But later on, I was amazed and totally inspired by the island itself. It was so peaceful and pretty. Since there's 4 seasons in Korea, the island has like 4 different looks. I went to the white and peaceful time lol.
The tour guide forced every couple to kiss infront of the couple statue thingy. And I was the sad case hahaha! No one to... ahem!
This was lunch. It was okay, not too bad. Didn't touch the Kimchi. Each time I see it, I feel like my appetite is going away...
Mount Seorak
Hehe! Cute lil kids playing with the snow. Korean kids are just so cute, my God. It's like each and everyone of them are born beautiful! I don't believe that they undergo plastic surgery immediately after birth lol!
Then, it was dinner. I was totally sick of the food already! I needed something more unhealthy... I wanted butter! >_<. But all in all, I still managed to finish my meal (out of force due to hunger and the super killing cold weather)
After dinner, we were brought to the night fish market. When my mum told me that, I was like, "What???!!! It's so cold still wanna bring us to the market?? Aiyooooo I malas wanna go through all those cold again T_T". And yeap, I was forced to go =_=
FINALLY SOMETHING UNHEALTHY!! *Jumps with joy*
But that time, I was full already, so didn't buy it to munch =/
























5 comments:
Looks cold! A giant squirrel?!
It's VERY cold ><! No it's a petit squirrel...
good pics.
absolutely love the photos from the one above "love and peace" all the way down (except the close up ones of food) to the end.
that day you call me to ahem ahem is to ahem ahem at the island of love is it? kihihihi
@silon : thanks :) lol
@tuls: nope nope. its another day
Post a Comment