Thanks to this lovely morning, my sudden bad mood was totally gone when I was greeted with snow! It's the first time I somehow experienced that it was as though it was Christmas! Everything looked so pure and beautiful~
*Laughs hysterically* ENGLISH BREAKFAST!! Om Nom Nom Nom!!
After breakfast, we were brought to the Kimchi and Ginseng Farm. And in my heart, "Dammit! Kimchi AGAIN! Nooooo T.T".
Jeng Jeng Jeng! Photoshooting session wearing the traditional Korean costumes! I was kinda looking forward for it but not until.........
........I HAD AN UGLY OUTFIT!! T.T
The tour guide chose this horrendous pink one for me with confidence saying it will make me look more fair. So much for my justifications saying that Koreans have good taste x.x!!
Face problem much for me....Yes yes, don't laugh ='(
Next, we were brought to Everland, one of the largest amusement parks in Asia? Not sure. I somehow expected that it was gonna be boring for me. Parents....; "Cannot go here!", "Cannot go there!", "Later you get lost!", etc etc... >_>
And Bingo! x.x

























3 comments:
kimchi is nais!!! D:
It's nice when you dun have it served to you for every meal :P
picture 19 is spectacular. sorry to say again, senget a bit.
but simply beautiful.
next time you can try to squat down and take the pic. makes the world bigger, and gives a more dramatic composition ;)
and i want scrambled eggs and bacon too =((
millions
Post a Comment