Ever since the holidays started, I have to admit that I've become a very lazy yet unproductive person. All I do most of the time is eat and sleep! Recently, my best friend, Insomnia, has came to pay me a visit once again.
Due to the inability to sleep and boredom, I decided to make pancakes instead. I've not tried nor have the perfect pancake recipe so I just randomly pick one from the internet. Surprisingly, it was pretty good :D. Had a few strawberries left and I've been dying to try sauteing them with balsamic for a long time. Now's the chance and done ;)
Ooops! Too much balsamic xD! No worries, it still tastes awesome! :D
Pancakes with Fresh Raspberries, Saute Strawberries with Balsamic & Wild Honey
<3
4 comments:
A sourish breakfast?
@William: It is actually sweet ;)! Korean strawberries and there's honey as well :D
Looks almost like a sweet little Valentine morning :)
@savante : Awww thanks! Now that you've mentioned it, I think so too :P
Post a Comment