Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Korea; Anyeonghaseyo

This would be my first time ever to travel to South Korea and I'm totally excited!

Me and mum camwhoring in the plane due to boredom. The seats were such a pain to the back and also the ass. Is it just Air Asia or is other airlines having such terrible seats?
The flight was approximately 6hours and the journey was smooth.
Photobucket

Upon arrival to our hotel, it was already 11pm in Korea. We did not had a proper dinner on the flight and were all hungry. Surprisingly, there was a nearby restaurant still opened at such hours! I'm totally amazed xD.

This would be my first ever meal in Korea hahaha!
Photobucketv

The next morning, we had a free and easy day and will only join the tour the following day. So we went around finding for breakfast! :)
Photobucket

Communication here is such a major problem. Koreans do not really understand English and thus we had a huge trouble trying to order for breakfast...
We gave up and instead, went walking to other people's table and point at their meals to indicate we want the same. How embarrassing lol!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Complicated railway! See also mata kabur...
Photobucket


Bupyung Market
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I find this rather disturbing! Looks like murdering the poor child ><
Photobucket

China Town!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended the day with a hearty Korean BBQ... Another hard time communicating! But managed to order ;)!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mum's always being friendly and liked by new people she meets lol!
Photobucket

6 comments:

tuls said...

looks like dump bag to me too lor.. wtf.. can breathe meh the baby?

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Those strawberries are huge! Did you buy some to try? And in one pic, besides the word 'MENU' is in English, everything else is in Korean. Hahahaha!!!

Wah! Your Mum very sporting! :)

William said...

Your mother camwhores! Cool. The mushroom looks very good!

Jason said...

arghh!! those food pictures!! XD

AWAN said...

The baby trolley creeps me out..

- a L E x - said...

@ Tuls: I know kan.... the breathing part, u need to ask the baby himself lol!

@Calvin: Yeap, they're really huge! Of course I did buy. My parents bought 2 boxes and carried it around. Walk and munch anytime as they like. I was like, I'm not carrying it! My mum's mmg the sporting one. More sporting than me...Cannot lor! >_<

@William: Haha! Like mother like son lor :P. There're more camwhore pics actually. Yes, those mushrooms! <3

@Jason: Its quite nice for the first 2days...after tat confirm damn jelak jor =x

@Savoir: Parents are training their kids to hold their breath for hours... :)