Monday, April 18, 2011

What You See May Not Be What Others Perceive

A seed was hidden underneath layer of dust,


Let alone in the dark closet,


Every second anticipating to be found.


Xtra odinary touch of love breathed life into me,


I was a dormant seed from a withered plant,


Most cared for once upon a time,


I lived again because you watered me,


Sprouting my first shoots,


Saplings started sprouting more leaves ,


Your faith and love,


Often the sunshine nurturing me,


Until I became dependent,


Sometimes deprived of sunshine,


Only to realise I yellowed and leaves were shed,


Much sunshine I will need, even minutes of ray will do,


Until I became a tree,


Coping with growth in this attic,


Hoping to bloom flowers one day as an appreciation for the life you breathed.


by M.Blanc ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, isn't this beautiful and romantic at the same time? Hehehe...

When will someone write like this for me? Hahahaha!!!

Robinn T said...

wow in poetic moments man. Too bad my artistic veins collapsed after I got into ICU back in standard 5 XD

- a L E x - said...

According to the writer, it is not a poem but rather a very clear and visible message that needs no reading between the lines xD

AWAN said...

as bright as a supernova sweetie.

Best wishes. ;)