Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hong Kong Brothers' Dessert

Was brought to this dessert shop at SS15 to have a try since someone has promised to take me here lol. First of all, I never had high hopes for desserts in Malaysia. It's a very rare occasion where you can actually enjoy delicious desserts exceptional to those food hunters who hunts for great food everyday. I would want to do that too... If and only I've got a car.... =(

But anyhoos, the moment I opened the menu, I was more mesmerized with their price instead of what they have on their menu. I automatically knew that their portions are not going to be big and they're mostly priced at above RM5. Since someone is treating me, of course I wouldn't want to order something so pricey, plus whatever's on the menu is already expensive.


Nata de Coco Grass Jelly
Photobucket

Ginger soup with Black Sesame Tong Yuen
Photobucket

Lotus Seed & Hasma Stewed in Coconut Milk
Very weird taste, but still able to finish it lol. Freaking small bowl for Rm15. So over priced...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 desserts close to Rm30... Gosh! I'd rather just go to their neighbour, Snowflakes for better desserts; bigger portion, better taste and reasonable price.

Guess it'll be the last time for me visiting this dessert shop :)

*All these comments are based on my own personal preferences only! :) *

No comments: