Wondering if the cake would turn out nice x.x
2. Who is your role model?
My Mum!
3. What is your biggest fear?
Ghosts.
4. What talent do you wish to have? (No magical stuff)
Skillful hands to make pretty chocolate art, sugar pulling, cake decorations and more :)
5. What is the one thing you want to change about yourself?
To be more sociable? lol
6. Who is your fictional hero?
Last time: Pokemon
Now: Blair Waldorf
7. Was your course of study during college/university a choice of your passion or a demand from your parents?
Choice of passion for sure :D
8. Which item you cannot live without: handphone or computer?
Computer. No internet = die
9. What is your dream job?
Successful Pastry Chef and owner of a bakery/cafe :)
10. Would you pose nude in a series of photographs for a million dollar? (Note: Currency is one million in your own country's value)
Depending on whether it is from a legal company. I wouldn't mind doing it for a fashion magazine. I'd be famous overnight if I were in Vogue? First male model to appear in Vogue. I believe no one dares to doubt Anna Wintour's taste IF I WAS CHOSEN xD
2 comments:
as long as i get RM 1 million i wont mind:p
came across to answer about the splash thing ..its cocoa butter with liposoluble colors mix then using brush to splash ;-)
Post a Comment