Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Simple Lunch, Again


The holiday mood has begun and I can foresee that I'm going to have loads of free time. I need to start planning my holidays nicely, making sure that time is not wasted. Usually when I do not have any activities, I would just stay home and sleep, sleep, sleep. I would also be too bored and will end up thinking too much causing myself to be emo. Oh, I hate that!

Well, I decided to cook again this afternoon since I'm relatively free. This dish is almost similar to the previous dish that I made. The only difference is the type of pasta used and the side dishes lol. I took a lil more effort for today's lunch where I actually used my super large square plate lol.

I'm still having a bottle of white wine which has only been used by half and couldn't think of any ways to finish it up quick before it oxidizes. Well, I don't take any alcoholic drinks for sure. Not that I can't take them but I just refuse to have them. Yeap, I have a very low tolerance level for alcohol. Two sips and I may have a hungover already. Now, don't laugh! ><

So yeah! I made white wine sauce again....hehehe. I think I've finally mastered making it. There was enough fish flavour and the consistency was there yet giving enough pinch of wine flavour in it. Woots! Alongside, I made a simple tomato fondue just for colour contrast and also for flavour hehe. Sometimes a simple tomato accompaniment brings out a wow factor to ur dish. I ran out of vegetables as well, just leaving some french beans and I just used it out of desperation. Lil did I know, it brought the dish to live due to its colour xD

For today's meal, I would rate my dish 8/10 LoL. Not to brag or anything but it was just so good :P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Can you stay in my house and be my personal chef? Lol...

Ash Godiva said...

you called that as simple lunch?!haha

your lover sure is lucky having someone that knows well how to cook