The soup was awesome to begin with! It it not too creamy causing it to be too rich. The texture was just nice. Seasoning was enough. At first it was only me who ordered the soup, but after my mum tried it, she ordered another one ;)
Caesar Salad
However, the salad was not too bad. I just wouldn't name it a Caesar salad that's all. The bacon was good though; aromatic and flavourful ;)
Caffe Latte
Fried Rice
I ordered this dish and it definitely looks very appetizing to me compared to both my parents'. As for my first bite with just the fish and the sauce, I find it pretty normal; nothing special at all. Then, for my second bite, I added on with the salsa. The flavours just bursts into my mouth. Oh so delicious! There's so many flavours going on in there, from sweet to sour to savoury.
The fish was definitely nicely seared and still moist on the inside. And also, I never expected them to serve it with a potato gratin! I was definitely pleased with it. The potato gratin was perfectly cooked, layered with mozarella cheese. The vegetables were just normal; blanched and saute. Overall, this is a must-try dish!
Lambshank
The gravy was white and super thick (I think they added too much corn starch). And so far until now, I've not seen a lamb shank dish served in a white gravy. It is usually a brown gravy. Anyways, the gravy has no seasoning at all as it was very tasteless to me. Despite most of the bad things about this dish, there's one good thing where the lamb shank was definitely tender. That's the only good I see in it. Definitely not recommended by me.
Mille Crepe (Thousand layered crepe)
Imagine ordering for 1 Mille Crepe and you go like "One Mille-'Crap' please". In direct translation, 'one thousand-craps please' :O.
Anyhoos, this dessert dish was one of their specialties. It was not too sweet, definitely a great dessert to please one who does not have the sweet tooth. It is nicely layered with a generous amount of Chantilly Cream (whipping cream and icing sugar). It is not my kind of dessert as I would prefer it to be a little more sweeter and not layered with Chantilly Cream but pastry cream. I should try making one at home ;)!
Next dish on my list when I return are the pastas! :D
P/s: Thanks Calvin! (for introducing this place ;p)
Address:
Kafe Indulge
A-0-11 Kuchai Business Park
No. 2 Jalan 1/127
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
Kuala Lumpur
Tel:(03) 7984 0866
A-0-11 Kuchai Business Park
No. 2 Jalan 1/127
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
Kuala Lumpur
Tel:(03) 7984 0866
4 comments:
You're welcome. I'm glad you like it and nice pictures you took of the food. Hehehe...
looks delicious,and i'm hungryXD
omg! mille crepe!!
@CJ: :D. Pasta the next round ;)!
@Ash: It does not just looks delicious. It is!
@Jason: Rum and Raisin Mille crepe! :D
Post a Comment