Anyways, I just need to share my joy as this is the first time I actually made bread at home and this [above] is the result :D
The fragrant from it is just so rustic and very Italian, lingering around the whole house now. Makes me imagine as though I'm living in the countryside of Italy making bread and scrumptious homemade foods for the family.
Right after it was done, I couldn't help but just stole 1 piece to eat. Oh god/goddess of all foods, this bread is just oh so delicious; very aromatic, a pinch of spicy-ness, nice crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Tomorrow, is definitely another cooking day; a whole day in fact. Let's see, I'm preparing lunch and dinner. Now, there's an addition of this bread and I'll make a chicken burger! Most of my friends said it is delicious and now it's with this awesome foccacia, it'll be a bomb!
A good buddy of mine is coming tomorrow to help me and he's hell one of a lucky one! He's now got 2 meals for him ready to just swallow them all and an addition of a chicken burger and cream caramel. Oh not to mention I made cream caramel earlier this evening.
Oh the excitement for tomorrow! Can't wait!
(seems like my cooking motivation is back :D)
4 comments:
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
It looks so damn good and I believe it's delicious! Gosh! I want! I want! I want! Your friend is really lucky! Can I come too? But damn... I got to work. Hahahaha!!!
At first, I thought it was siew bao!
@CJ: I'll make for you one day when ur more free :P
@William: Omg hahaha! Speaking of which, it really does look like siew bao ><"...Dang! :x
Omg! Looks like from a shop! I waaaaant! Okthx.
Post a Comment