Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolution 2011?

I know it's a little late to post about New Year xD. I admit, I was being lazy to blog sometimes.
Year 2010 definitely flew past by just in a blink of an eye. I made quite a number of new friends last year and I'm pretty happy with it. I've bonded with my other close friends even more. Goodbyes were said too, but definitely not a forever goodbye!

Also, I've something to confess.... Some people might think that I'm an ass for not replying those New Year's greetings as there was some error with my phone. I was being lazy, once again, and decided to reply all by 'sending (the text) to many'. Little did I know, it was not send as it failed to send. 3 days after as I was clearing my texts inbox and sent messages and drafts, I realized that the message was not sent. Oops. Hehe.

For my Year 2011 Resolutions.... I don't have that many? I would prefer to let time and fate do its job. Okay maybe a few

  • Study smart and hard for my Degree Programme.
  • Cook and bake more!
  • Gym? (Started already, but it's just 3weeks trial. Mum is unwilling to pay ><)
  • New phone! (my phone is gonna be 5 yrs old now =/)
  • New laptop
  • New add-on lens for my camera
  • Be nicer and more optimistic in life
  • Enjoy the life of a student
  • Be more adventurous and daring
  • Clean my room! Hahahaha
  • Pester mum to buy me a puppy.....8-)
That's all I guess? :P
And Happy New Year everyone! May all your resolutions and mine be accomplished before 2012 strikes in a blink of an eye! ;D

6 comments:

Legolas said...

Enjoy the life of a student is spot on. Do enjoy it.

SynchingZincInc said...

Keep it up!

- a L E x - said...

@Legolas: Oh yes, I will. I've experienced a lil here and there in the industry. Not ready for it yet xD

@Sync: Thanks! :D

Andrew C. said...

How's gym so far Lex? :D

tuls said...

me like your list!! hahahaha... esp the puppy part.. must be as cute as jason's pup right? hahahahahaha

- a L E x - said...

@Andrew: So far so good!

@Tuls: hehehe! I want a golden retriever <3