Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chef-napped!

The holidays has been treating me well and I've been going out so frequent till my savings are decreasing rapidly. Oh dear... :/

Anyways, I went out again to meet Andrew and Shortcake for lunch. The main objective was to actually have Snowflakes after that. Hmm, I do admit that I'm a big fan of snowflakes. My regular order is always the Milky Taro something. I just love milky and creamy stuffs. (Don't think side ways...I meant food wise! :|)

After having our tea time, Andrew asked me to stay for dinner at his place as a courtesy to treat me a nice meal back since, according to him, I've treated him with so many meals. I was actually tired due to the frequent outings but I said yes anyway. So yeah, we went groceries shopping; a real fast one and headed back to his place to start cooking.

Initially he said that I could rest and he would do all the cooking but his most anticipated wish was to use his new oven! Little did I know, I was the one doing the cooking hahaha. Okay, I had fun cooking despite all the tired-ness that I've been whining about. Made a hearty mushroom soup again, with baked fish served with cous cous and asparagus. Both Andrew's parents and himself were very happy with the dinner.




6 comments:

William said...

I shall use the same strategy next time.

Legolas said...

How should I start to learn cooking?

Ash Godiva said...

dont think sideways?!if you didnt said dont think sideways i wont be thinking sideways..haha

@legolas:you may start with something simple...

Anonymous said...

OMG! He tricked you into going to his house and then turned out you're the one cooking. Hahahaha!!! Of course his family is happy with the dinner, who wouldn't be since there's someone to cook for them such a nice delicious dinner? Hahahaha!!! Right?

Andrew.C said...

Evil youu! You weren't the chef du jour! =P

Anyway, hope you liked that dinner and the chatters. My dad has the same thoughts with quite a few people who asked you and I about it. (you know what are we talking about here) HAHAHA!

that was sweattt mannn....

- a L E x - said...

@William: I'll be more aware from now on :P

@Legolas: Hmm! You can always try frying eggs first! That's how I learnt xD

@Ash: LoL..xD

@Calvin: Right right ;)

@Andrew: I never claimed that I'm not evil :P. Yeap I had a good time and omg to ur dad's thought! T____T
C'est pas possible x100!! :O