New Year's Eve was indeed one shocking day for most people as there was a sudden announcement for a public holiday lol. It wouldn't affect me much as I'm having my break but yeah I was happy with it as both my parents are not working.
Okay, this is gonna sound as though I'm using them... but yeah, I had a rendezvous with Mr. Calvin & Jason for lunch and transport by Dad is needed :x. Result of not having a car, but oh well.
Okay, this is gonna sound as though I'm using them... but yeah, I had a rendezvous with Mr. Calvin & Jason for lunch and transport by Dad is needed :x. Result of not having a car, but oh well.
I met up with Calvin first and later got notified by Jason himself that he was gonna be late. So we ordered our lunch first. Oh oh, we were at Kafe Indulge again ;). I wanted to try their pasta and ordered the Carbonara spaghetti while Calvin ordered the Aglio Olio pasta. My dish was quite a disappointment, unfortunately. There was totally not enough seasoning and the flavour was just bland. But it's okay, at least having a nice chat covered that up xD
After our meals, Jason finally arrived. The first thing from his wasn't a 'Hi' but a multiple repetitions of 'Sorry! Sorry!'. We didn't blame him of course as he was having a group discussion earlier with his course mates. The poor soul didn't even get to eat his meal properly as he was rushing to complete his assignment with the help from Calvin.
Well, after he's done we had desserts of course! How can we miss it? xD. Jason wanted to have the green tea Mille Crepe but sadly it wasn't on display. Poor thing once again. He took the brownies instead whereas for me, I chose the Appletorte and for Calvin, he chose the baked cheese cake.
The cheesecake was definitely a disappointment, for me at the very least and Jason agreed too. No effort for presentation and it was just too, I dunno, not nice? xD. My Appletorte was not too bad. It was light and fluffy but just not enough apples that's all. Jason's brownies on the other hand was quite weird at first and appeared to be quite a turn off dessert but after several bites, it became more heavenly. It was the ice cream, according to him :P
Later we chatted a lil more longer and Jason was being so quiet relying on Calvin to start up conversations. I was more to Jason's side too as I'm totally not good at starting conversations lol. After awhile, Jason got a little more comfortable and started talking. I think it all started from the topic about TABLES and POKEMONS... LOL! Calvin was then inspired to write a handbook for people like me and Jason who sucks at starting conversations. Hahahaha!
We left at around 6pm plus, and when I arrived home, I head to the bed immediately and dose off LoL. Didn't know I was that tired :|. Great day anyways!
And thank you, Jason, for the lunch! I will treat you back with desserts better than ur Brownies :P.
2 comments:
I love this post so much. HAHAHAHA!!! You treat Jason desserts don't forget to invite me, ok? :p
Do you know that day my brain has to overwork to initiate topics since you two so quiet and shy? Lol...
Post a Comment