Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Kid? =)

I guess it's a typical Cancer-ian personality where one would love keeping their old stuffs? I guess I have that personality.

These are my collections of Pokemon figurines! I've been keeping them for more than a decade!
I do not have the heart to throw/sell/give it away either. They're actually my best buddies when I was a small kid. What to do, an only child has to be alone without any siblings to play with. Hence, the toys will be his best friends. @@

Hehe! These are my favourite water type Pokemons. There are more actually @@
The Doggy Pokemons. (I lost my Espeon!! Cannot complete the Eevee evolution set T.T)
My favourite most cute Pokemons :P
Yes, I still love Pokemons until now and I still do watch the movies. Not forgetting Digimon hehe. And Doraemon! In short, all the ___mons are my favourites :D!

4 comments:

Vincent~ said...

HOW DARE U!! WHERE"S JINGGLYPUFF!

- a L E x - said...

Oh...somewhere in my collection box hahah!

William said...

Mana PsyDuck?

[SK] said...

yes!! doraemon, cute and all time favourite.. :)