Gross!!
Hahaha. Okay, that's my tooth that was just extracted this morning. Honestly, I do not have the nicest teeth to begin with. I have this 2 ugly canine fangs jutting out from my gum. So, when I smile, it looks ugly. Which is why I was never proud to smile with my teeth. So yeah, I finally decide to put on braces and have lovely teeth and I am able to smile widely with my teeth!
Before putting on braces, I've gotta remove 2 teeth which are behind the canine teeth. First one was out. And also, it is my ever first time to visit a dentist. Of course I was scared, but that didn't really made me chicken out.
Oh, here's another fun fact about me! I have only THREE molar teeth. A normal person will have 4. But for me, just three :O! Where's the other missing molar ??
Well it's hidden right inside my gum. Why hasn't it appear? Thanks to my wisdom tooth which is blocking it. Apparently it's very dangerous to remove both teeth. So the doctor just advised me to let it be. I'm fine with it since I myself have not noticed that I had a missing tooth. So, let it be for me.
Then it was time for the extraction :O. Apparently it'll only take 15-20 minutes to remove a tooth. But guess what? I was in there for almost an hour. Why? My tooth apparently, is very strong it seems and so is my bone. So it was VERY difficult to pull it out (according to the doctor) and had to do a minor surgery. I was definitely freaking out. No doubt. But then a song was playing in my head and made me calm down; Love Is Your Colour.
And so it has been taken out and I could see the extra gum stucked on the tooth. Hahahaha! I'm now in pain and it's still bleeding very badly. It's been 2hours now and the bleeding has not stop. Plus, I've not taken breakfast and lunch yet. I'm starving!
2 comments:
Nasty! Sucking on ice chips does not help?
Hahhaa. Did not try tat :|
Post a Comment