Friday, June 11, 2010

Chic or Scary?



What is your first impression when you saw this? Cool? Creative? Unique? Or rather scary?
For me, when I first saw this I find it cool. But later on, when I thought from a different point of view, being in the children's shoe, it is scary.

Children's mind are very simple and innocent. To them, it's a very scary thing as they think that it's medicine.

I remembered on one very fine day, a kid was looking at it and he asked the manager of the restaurant what it was and the manager replied, "Medicine!" (Oh, he sounded quite serious too!). Then, I looked at the boy. His faced totally changed and walked away. The manager then tried to explain that it isn't but fruit juices instead. The boy did not seemed to be convinced and walked away still.

Pity that poor boy. His hopes of having some fruit juices became a nightmare instead :S

No comments: