Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boredom


Right after when I had my tooth extraction, I headed home. There I was, bored. Nothing to do. Online, but still no idea what's there to do. On the tv, but no good show was on. And so, my hands got itchy!

And so with my lovely MC for the day, I headed back into my kitchen to make something. What to do, hands itchy... :(. So yeah, I bought this new silicone mould and I just wanna try it out. As I know, if I used it to make something mousse-y, it'll look nice. Bavarois came to my mind. Well, I learnt that in college and it's quite simple to do too. So off I go, making the 3 layered Bavarois.

Okay I know it isn't that perfect looking. That's because I was just impatient to take it out before its frozen. So yeah, that explains the bits of tears on it; making it look not smooth :(. Learnt my lesson; never be impatient towards your desserts T.T.

1 comment:

William said...

And you said you were too in pain to make my apple crumble! T_T. Yes, the presentation needs some work. :)