Sunday, May 16, 2010

Third Attempt, Third Post



Haha! I guess you guys must be thinking, "My god. Another Gateau St. Honore!?" lol.
**
Oh well, the sous chef in Prime wanted me to make a dessert. I wanted to make a tiramisu again but he said it's too common and wants me to make something the hotel doesn't have. So I thought of this dessert as it's one of the most advance dessert I've learnt in college! Surprisingly, most of the chefs has not even heard of this dessert before. And dare they look down on my knowlege in the kitchen when some of them doesnt even know everything *rolls eyes*
Okay anyways yeah, I succeeded in making this dessert but just a lil too sweet. Right when I served this dessert, all the chefs changed to being nice to me. And I was like, "Huh??". Maybe my desserts can change ppl for a moment lol. It happened to my dad's side of the family too. They strongly disagree for me to take up Culinary Arts but ever since I brought back desserts for them, they never complained ever again.
**
Oh well, this is my last gift for the Prime kitchen staff. I'm out of there for good. The worst place for me to train. However I did learn something too. So yea, special thanks to Chef Dave and Chef Ju'maat for being very patient with me and never stop teaching me. I really appreciate that and I foresee both of you to be very great people :). There's 2 more, which were having their off day and I never got to say goodbye on my last day. Which is good. I never wanted to say 'goodbye' to them anyway nor 'thank you'.
*
*
*
p/s: And yeah, if any of you Prime crew staff reading this, you can hate me, but I don't care :). I'll have a better life and achieve something higher than you people! *exceptional to the 2 chefs I've mentioned on the above :)*

1 comment:

William said...

At least you learned something. :)