Right when I was kinda frustrated and a lil down due to working in LMKL, there was orientation on Monday and Tuesday. Me and my friends, Ashley and Melvina, die-die also wanna go no matter what. Well, can skip work for 2 days, so why not right? Besides, we get to know more about the hotel. No harms done anyway :P.
Then there was a hotel tour. The moment when we were brought to tour at the Conservatory Lounge, I turned to the back, and there I saw the 2 bright stars waving at me! I never expected those 2 stars to pop out in LMKL! I nearly shed into tears, but kept it in of course :P. Oh right, those 2 stars were Vonn and Joe. Gave them a hug and then kinda walked them out and they had to go back to their respective restaurant for work. It was just so painful to say goodbyes :(!
But oh well, that made my day good enough :)! Thanks BonBon and Joe! Love you guys lots *hugs!*
1 comment:
Keep your chest up. :)
Post a Comment