Mother's Day fell on a sunday which was perfect to celebrate this day with my beloved mummy since it was my off day too. So how do I celebrate and make it special for my mum? Well, I would love to cook for her but there's just no time. So I decided to perhaps bring her to Le Meridien for lunch. However it was kinda pricey and my dad doesnt like western food. So yeah, Sheraton Imperial it is! The chinese dim sum in Celestial Court is not too bad. It's tasty for me. We ate quite a lot and I kinda expected the bill to reach around Rm350 at most. But actually it was kinda cheap though; RM152 only. I'm not boasting to be rich or anything but yeah, we ate quite a lot and to dine in a hotel it's pretty cheap already!
I can tell that my mum was very happy for me to bring her there for lunch as she expected it to be very expensive and for me as a student being able to afford it. But anything is for Mummy!
I remember as when a child, she used to bring me around K.L sitting the LRT. Heading to KLCC just to walk around. Bring me to good places for food. She would buy me anything. She loves telling me stories of her past; how she met my dad and all the funny things. She wants the best for me as she doesn't want me to end up having a life like her past. She's a really strong woman! I could not imagine a world without her!
She's very forgiving too; even towards the people who treated her badly. Even for me, as I used to be quite a naughty kid. Though she scolds me badly, but the next day she'll sayang me back. However I do wonder if she is able to forgive me after knowing my darkest secret ever....
Nevertheless, I will always love you mummy! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment