Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cakes

L'Opera

Tiramisu

Coffee Cake

Black Forest Entremet



10 comments:

J-boy said...

YUMS *drools* :D

Robinn T said...

The black forest etremet looks heavenly!!! and sinfully fattening too.

soul232 said...

very nice..the filling in black forest entremet looks yummy..i like L'Opera the most

urrggghhh, so tempting for me to go out and buy one..haha =D

- a L E x - said...

Jboy: :D :D Om nom nom nom xD

Tempus: Hahaha yeah. I think it is the yummiest too. Okay, I cant deny it's not fattening T_T!!

Soul: The opera's not bad too :D. But so leceh to make to think about it x.x. Hahahaha, go grab and munch. Or, buy from me >:P

Anonymous said...

OMG so yummy, that cake with finger breads on sides gave me my next cake idea

Yummyyyyyyyyy

soul232 said...

is it costly to produce each cake??if u do delivery, i am more than happy to order from u..hahaha xD

maxxie.f said...

babe, i wan a tiramisu that looks like l'opera can?

Adrian said...

*drooling*....they look great!

- a L E x - said...

@Malimo: Ooo~ what cake you're planning to make? :D

@Soul: Quite la I think hahaha. Im quite high budget when it comes to making desserts lolz

@Maxxie: I try dulu first la k? If jadi, then jadi lor :P. Eh you not want chocolate mousse meh? >_>

A.D: Thanks for the comment :D

Aiden said...

which one do i get for my birthday?! <3