This was during my amazing one month break after internship and Jun, suggested if we'd like to have coffee one of the days to catch up and stuff. Then, she suggested Antipodean as she heard that it was not bad. Joe's feed back on the other hand was just normal only as he tried it before.
So I went hopping around food blogs that has done a review on Antipodean and I stumbled upon a blogger who was pretty harsh on every single detail about it. I continued reading on the comments by anonymous readers and he was fired back very badly LOL. Hilarious, seriously.
Met Jun there like approximately 12pm with Joe. Conversation started off very funny thanks to that blonde girl for the moment when Joe asked where did she parked her car.
So I went hopping around food blogs that has done a review on Antipodean and I stumbled upon a blogger who was pretty harsh on every single detail about it. I continued reading on the comments by anonymous readers and he was fired back very badly LOL. Hilarious, seriously.
Met Jun there like approximately 12pm with Joe. Conversation started off very funny thanks to that blonde girl for the moment when Joe asked where did she parked her car.
Jun: Oh, I parked at the waiting area there
Joe: Omg Jun! Do you know how dangerous it is?? Later you kena saman!
Jun: Seriously, boys. Like c'mon man, how often would those people come? I don't think that they're that free right. *giggles*
Joe & me: *Looks at each other and looks back at her* No Jun! Seriously, they're here!! We just walked pass them on our way here and there were so many cars that kena already!
Jun: HUH?? SERIOUS AH?? *Rushes off*
Joe & me: LOLLLLLLLL
While waiting for that girl, we ordered our coffee first. A lot of people commented that their flat white is good and so we're like why not give it a try! Well, it's not too bad. At least they spend time doing some coffee art.

The restaurant serves Australian breakfast/brunch type of menu only. It's unique in a sense that they really do save cost on the menu as the only menu available is on the wall! Some may find it annoying and all but I'm okay with it ;). No worries, you still get to order anything from their breakfast menu even it's like 1pm.

Joe suggested that I should try their Big Breakfast as it's their signature. Why not right? Totally so my kind of breakfast. RM18 for breakfast? Yeah, I know it's pricey for sure. I won't deny on that but then food quality is there for sure. The scrambled eggs were like cooked so well! Better than mine in fact. It still all comes down to personal preferences ;).

Jun ordered the Open Bacon with Rockets & Tomatoes on Sourdough. Not a bad choice especially if one is a huge fan of rockets. Combination of flavours, excellent!

Joe ordered the Kiwi Beef Burger with additional Bacon of RM5. In my honest opinion, not really worth the price for the portion size though. It's just like any normal burger one can get anywhere with a reasonable price.

After brunch we went walking around Bangsar Village and it does not take a long time to finish walking the whole mall. Ended up at Canoodling for tea immediately lol. This is another unique concept restaurant. It only sells noodles and beside it, it's sister restaurant, Ricetaurant. The name says it all; only serving rice dishes. Price, very reasonable. One would not expect the price to be quite reasonable at such a posh area.
If by any chance you're going there and have no clue on what to order, try the dry curry duck confit noodles! Fragrantful curry and with a whole succulent duck leg confit! Price is less than RM 20.
If by any chance you're going there and have no clue on what to order, try the dry curry duck confit noodles! Fragrantful curry and with a whole succulent duck leg confit! Price is less than RM 20.



2 comments:
So early today blogging already lazy bum??
Not bad mar, but their big breakfast is really big!!!
Where have I seen this place before? Hmmm
LOL!! What's that suppose to mean >_>... No la I arrived to uni like at 6.30am and got nothing to do, so I just blog only lor :P
Erm, it's not exactly that big. In fact the portion i get was smaller =_=!! Bias chef T_T
No clue? maybe you stumbled upon someone who blogged about it before?
Post a Comment