Merry Christmas y'all!! Or should it be Merry Belated Christmas? Lol...
But anyways, I had to work on Christmas and wanted to anyway. Wanna save up my public holidays and claim it later xD. I'd have to say that Christmas is like one of the most boom-bas-tic festive season in the year. It's the most beautiful time where all the lovely cute decors come out to shine. So does the desserts!
Anyway, I didn't snap many pictures but mostly at the dessert section only because the hungry guests were already entering to start their dinner when the buffet has not been really set up yet. Such impatient guests *roll eyes*.
Tapas corner
Homemade Breads!
Seriously, Meridien's bakers are like one of the best in town! Prime & Favola's breads are to die for. I get to munch on them everyday hehehe (explains the weight gain issue T_T).
Fresh Seafood Counter
Homemade Gingerbread House
Dessert Counter!
Cheesecake made by me!! :D :D :D!
Oh oh, again again, Meridien's cheesecake is like the best in town! Rich and creamy and fantastically yummeh! Not joking! (I also gobble down at least 5 piece of cheesecake on an average T_T)
Cupcake figurines
Fruit cake (halal)
Pyramid of homemade Christmas Cookies!
Oh so buttery and sinfully yummeh!
Chestnut & Pistachio Yule Log with Choux Pastry
Homemade edible Chocolate Christmas Tree
Coffee Delight
Baked Chocolate Tart
Black Forest Yule Log
Teppanyaki Ice Cream Corner
Looks so pretty!
Live station - Crepe Suzette prepared on the spot
The pastry team has really put in loads of effort during this Christmas and I can say that I've learnt quite a lot during this internship as compared to Sheraton Imperial K.L.
Can't wait to see New Year's Day's and Chinese New Year's feast :P


















5 comments:
Okay at least I know someone who's good with fine dining and condiments. Don't forget me ar
Love the Christmas themed meal haha!
And I like how Santa looks black :P
@Tempus: i'm actually not that good de lor x.x!!! Still learning? xD. Aiyah i wont forget u de la lol!
@J-boy: LOL....black santa :P
So who gets to wear the black apron at the back?
@Savante: That's the Prime restaurant kitchen's uniform
Post a Comment