It's been awhile since I've got the freedom to go out to the city from morning till the evening! I've had enough of the underground life for the past close-to-2-months. I need some sunlight though I hate the heat.
Anyways, we went down to the heart of K.L in the morning. First stop, Madras Lane @ Petaling Street. I've always heard mum talking about the famous Assam Laksa and I thought of giving it a try. By the time I reached the place, I was drenched, almost like a piggy. There goes the perfume...
So yea, the Assam Laksa, nothing special. The soup still lacks of something which I'm not really sure of what? I do not have the good Asian taste bud for it. Ooopsie~
He ordered the Laksa instead and same thing, nothing special. But edible. Ain't a fan of brinjals so I help ate them. I love brinjals!
See the top layer of the Laksa?? Looks so like Fish Maw ain't it??
The silly old me got fooled. Period. T_T
The silly old me got fooled. Period. T_T
It's actually pork skin. Yucks! (not a fan of meat, you see)
While walking back to the train station, we saw this Machi stall and he said that it's very famous. I wasn't convinced at first. Honestly, I never knew about this stall and neither do I come down to K.L that often to know. 1 box is like Rm5. Freaking expensive! But I tried one piece and yeap, it was quite worth it! Miss Aunty was promoting her Machis super vigorously of how awesome and fantastic and great and good and worth and excellent and fantabulous they were. Apparently the Mango flavour's awesome, according to him xD.
Ate this at the train station while waiting for the train. Om nom nom nom nom~
Watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 @ KLCC. Just before the movie he insisted of me getting a cup of coffee as I was feeling kinda sleepy but I said it was ok as I would only really fall asleep in movies if it is REALLY boring. Next thing we knew, I was fast asleep in the movies haha! Seriously, the movie was really lame. Only a few funny parts to me, but the rest were more like lame funny. Couldn't laugh and hence I ter-slept :P.
After the movie, we couldn't really decide what to eat in KLCC as the food choices available are horrible. The next closest place would be Pavilion of course, but didn't drop by there for lunch anyway but instead, we went to Starhill Gallery lol!
@The Fisherman's Cove...
Pee-ka-boo!!
Boo-boo-chiak!!
@Some Hakka Restaurant (forgot the name! Woops!)
@Luk Yu Tea House...
Om nom nom nom nom nom~
And lastly, walked back to Pavilion for desserts @ Snowflake! :D
Me lovey Taiwan Ice Kacang more than Taiwan Flavoured Teh Buih lol.
<3









7 comments:
I WAN SNOWFLAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! T__________T sob sob
Fish maw? XD
ooooohhhh 'we'?
An outing with your bf? :P
I think i saw that machi Aunt at Vincent's blog
@Jason: Awwwwww if u come back during ur break, u can have all you want xD
@William: Yes yes......dun laugh *hides faceT_T*
@J-Boy: What do you think? xD
@Ash: Yeap that's the aunty at Vince's blog ;)
omg..you know ar. he hides behind things just like you loh..damn identical!!!!!!
@Bonbon: Omg what u mean i also hide behind things?? :O! But hehehehe thankyou :P
Post a Comment