Sunday, September 25, 2011

More of Culinaire 2011 ;)

Dear Valerie's Dress the Cake Category (Silver Medal)
With her skills to play with fondant and dressing the cake up in 2hours is definitely NOT easy. You go girl! You deserve the medal ;)


Joe's Plated Dessert Category
Throughout the starting of training and loads of changes, he still did not give up! He's not a dessert person but still manage to put up something on the display table! Though no medal received, but his hard work was shown :)





Eigen's Plated Dessert Category - Diploma
When I saw the pictures, I was like wow! Most of the elements on his plates were last minute. I did not see in the previous presentations of his! Totally amazing! Good job Eigen! Dun be too sad~ You'd get ur well deserved Gold Medal soon!




Dear EeLynn's Four Course Cold Display Category - Bronze Medal
The most patient and talented girl in the kitchen I've met so far. She's really patient with her work. So subtle and calm and never gets stressed. Amazing! She even helped me to clear my stuffs during my display time. So sweet of her! She also did not sleep for more than 36hours! Still standing strong =_=! GIRL POWER!





Aaron's Four Course Cold Display Category - Silver Medal
The male version of EeLynn hahahaha! Both Aaron and EeLynn are like the super humans =_=! So little sleep but can work and win medals! If only I were that strong spirited xD




Dear Aileen's Four Course Cold Display Category - Bronze Medal
Another one tough mama! The struggles I see her go through, the uncountable teardrops, but at the end of the day, an awesome dish was put up with the reward of a bronze :)!





Winner for Petit Fours & Pralines Category - Pastry Alliance Malaysia(If not mistaken)! Silver Medal
(No Gold for this category x.x!)






2 comments:

Naughty Prince said...

very well presented...

- a L E x - said...

Yeap, they all presented nicely with all their hard work and determination :)