It was a beautiful Sunday morning where I had the luxury of time to wake up whenever I want to lol. I was up at 11.30am but was very reluctant to get out of bed and hence I was still lying on my bed. Next thing I knew, I received a message from Valerie asking if I was free to help her bake for a wedding event. I wasn't hesitant at all and agreed. At that moment, I totally forgot that I was piled with assessments and assignments ahead of me...Woops! xD
Went to her place in the afternoon and realized that my cousin and her are neighbors lol! Oh not to mention that her house was humongous! :O Okay over exaggerated~
Thus, we were in charge of making simple petit fours; Fruit Tartlets, Brownies, Sourcream Chocolate Cupcakes. Valerie herself was in charge of the wedding cake. She made a red velvet cake with creamcheese frosting. So fattening x.x!
We finished at around 7pm that night. Apparently the bride was also a baker and Valerie was shocked lol. She felt a little intimidated that her skills may not reach to the bride and groom's standards. But like seriously, the cake looks awesome and done professionally anyway.
The Silver Medalist and her cake!
And me, kay-poh-ing to ambik gambar.
Les Petit Fours
The cupcake was topped with Vanilla Italian Buttercream!
Not to mention how fattening it is.... >.<"
And last but not least, I can't resist not to snap a photo with the cute lil doggy, Terry! Omg he's so so so so so fluffy and cute!! I want a dog..... T_T!! I should've dognapped Terry that night...but it didn't striked my mind >:(









2 comments:
Your complexion has improved. Must be all the lovin'. :)
@William: No la....I don't see no improvement at all :(! I guess it's just the lighting that covers up all the flaws xD. But, there was definitely loads of love :P
Post a Comment