Sunday, August 14, 2011

St. Anne's

Rise and shine! Another day for a sort of food hunt lol. Had breakfast in the hotel. Surprising enough, there was an egg station! Just gimme omelettes and scrambled eggs and I'm a happy guy~

Mum and Dad brought me to the famous Teochew Cendol & Ice Kacang. All of us just ordered Cendul xD. Even the famous Phua Chu Kang and Rosie was here to try lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Penang Market Road
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Before heading to Penang, I told mum that I must have authentic Nyonya food there! I'm a big fan of Nyonya food; inherited from Mum I guess. Spent an hour looking for the restaurant but to no avail. Coincidently, there was another Nyonya restaurant and decided to try it instead. And dammit! No more Otak-Otak T_T!!
Photobucket

Asam Prawns, Perut Ikan, Kerabu Bok Nee and Jiu Hu Char :D
Photobucket

Headed back to the hotel to rest for a bit before heading to Bukit Mertajam. My hotel room was facing the swimming pool and since there was no one (which I absolutely love), decided to go for a swim xD.

At 5pm, we departed the hotel. Dad chose to take the ferry across. Not a big fan of taking the ferry as the sea of Penang is pretty smelly. Saw the lovely Star Cruise as well. Don't really dare to take the cruise anymore after watching Titanic and Poseidon >_<.

Photobucket

Arrived at the St. Anne's Church and did our prayers and burnt candles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later, we headed to Batu Ferringhi's pasar malam for awhile. My aunt wanted to buy a handbag lol. Bought my stuffs that'll keep me occupied through the year (I hope) xD.

Photobucket

They really look so real =.=!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

Nice Pretty old buildings^^

William said...

Did you tapau St. Anne's water back?

- a L E x - said...

@ash: Yeap Yeap, very nice!

@William: yeah I did xD

Vonn said...

*wiggles eyebrows* what is going to keep you occupied for a year?

- a L E x - said...

Les films des Coreen :P

vonn said...

wah....1year?! haha..how's competition preparation?

Unknown said...

honestly speaking, you ain't missing much about the starcruise. my friends been there and they said they felt miserable in it. x.x i'm not sure about you but i guess it's something to try it out. :)