Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bye, Penang!

It is time to leave Penang and head back to KL. Need to prepare myself for the next day as the new semester of hell that's going to begin~

As usual, my parents' normal routine would be always having a seafood lunch before heading back to the city. If I'm not mistaken the restaurant is in Tambun O.O. Food's reasonably priced and serves fresh and yummy seafood dishes! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fresh Mussels which are so juicy and luscious! Couldn't wait to eat em'!
Photobucket

Mantis Prawns being put to sleep before they are eaten by us humans
Photobucket

Not sure what these are called, but they are really yummy. However, my advise is not to eat it often as they are pretty dirty as there're loads of muds when not cleaned properly.
Photobucket

KamHeong Crab
I know, this is not the usual kamheong, which is with the black sauce with dried chilis. I guess the North region has their own ways. But then, I still prefer the one's that I can find in KL. The crabs were really fresh and so meaty! Surprisingly they do not have salted egg crabs... so unfortunate :(!
Photobucket

Steamed Mussels
Oh my God! Seriously the winner of the day. Simple yet so flavourful. Couldn't get enough of it! ><
Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed back home all the way straight after lunch~ That's all for my simple Penang trip lol. Hope to go back next year for more food hunt! I hope that there are people from Penang who can recommend loads of delicious food places!

No comments: