Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kewpie

On the second week since my classes started, we had a demonstration class by a VIP Japanese Chef to come and show us how to make sandwiches. At first when I heard about it, I was pretty annoyed. I mean, is it that difficult to make sandwiches? That was the thought I had.

Started at around 10am. Supposedly to start at 10am, but being pure Malaysians, punctuality never exists in their dictionary. It started with them promoting about their products such as mayonnaise, breads, their bakery in Japan. It would be interesting as we could see the Chef's enthusiasm to entertain us, but however he does not speak English and the translator is a very Cina guy who is so so boring and monotonous, nearly put the whole class to sleep =.=!


Their Mayonnaises~ Sad to say, the products are not available to us but only to the industry.
Photobucket

The Chef showing us how to make bread. The most embarrassing thing about the whole event was that the mixer machine broke down out of a sudden and we had to shift everything to the other pastry kitchen and to realize that the other side's is not functioning well. No lecturers were available to us and we were pretty embarrassed. Gah!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Egg Mayonnaise, Tuna and Normal Mayonnaise
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fried Chicken Bun. They even have bake-able mayonnaise. I wonder how much chemicals are there in it @@
Photobucket

Assembling sandwich time!
To my surprise, making sandwiches needs skills too =.=! From assembling to cutting! Interesting how I was hoping to learn more than just these. Oh well~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

shi said...

coursemate third from left is yummy...

Vonn said...

^uncle lim??

got!! sold at urban food in ss2 mall. all three flavors also got :D

- a L E x - said...

@Shi: hahaha, I see :D

@Vonn: I tak tau oh @@"

eh?? They told us dun have =.=! but not like i'd buy also xD Not a big fan