A special thanks to Mr. Wong for treating me for dinner at Plan B on one random day lol. I've heard about this place for quite some time but never really had a chance to go and try. Well, no thanks to Dad for not wanting to exit the borders of Old Klang Road and a lil exception to certain PJ areas. Since Mr. Wong asked what's nice to eat at Bangsar, it just strike my mind of Plan B. Even according to CarpeDiem, the price is reasonable.
Very nice concept whereby the servers will place a glass bottle of water at each table.
Saves energy, pleases customers and more productivity!
Duck & Orange Watercrest Salad
Generous, refreshing, appetizing and tasty, no doubt!

Spicy Crabmeat Pasta
Generous amount of crabmeat. Fresh or canned ones, I'll never know. Nevertheless, though not the best pasta in town, but is acceptable with a pinch of asian flavours to it. Love the kaffir lime leaves in it ;)
Chicken Sandwich
Very interesting as the cliche dishes of serving fries has been replaced with sweet potato crisps! Wish I could eat more but my teeth were in the way :(. The chicken was not bad.
Steak Sandwich
With the affordable price, they are kind to even serve this dish lol. Meat lovers, do try this. The steak was tender and was cooked to medium well perfection (if I remembered correctly).
Spicy Buffalo Wings
The only let down dish of the day. It wasn't spicy at all. Nothing to scream about. It was served with blue cheese but it was a little off? The blue cheese only went well with the fresh cucumber and celery lol.
Would love to come back for another try soon :D.






7 comments:
the sandwiches looks nice^^
p/s:everything looks nice since i'm fasting now=.=
sandwiches??!!!! Aiyar, I'm totally not the fine dining typo.
i thought that place is abit pretentious
@Ash: Aww... u can always buka puasa at nice places and 1shot eat those yummeh foods! :P
@Tempus: Quite huge portion punye sandwich wor O.O! It's not fine dining btw, more like casual dining :)
@Thompsonboy: Really? :O. Why so?
Not the first time I've heard of people who have lived in KL for ages, but never venture out of their 'area'. It's weird.
@William: I'll somehow never understand why...
why nobody busybody like me? WHO IS MR WONG and the woman in the reflection of the water bottle? :D
Post a Comment