Truffle's Restaurant (vip only)
Seabass with Risotto & Truffles
Scallops with Ratatouille & Peas Puree
Beef Tenderloin with Potato Gratin
Asian Salad with Parmesan Tuile & Tomato Jelly
(Not sure what is this, but it's damn fine dining!)
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote & Macaron
At the Garde Manger kitchen,
Vol Au Vent
(Puff pastry stuffed with mushrooms, topped with garlic herbs)
Tomato Bruschetta
Team of Pastry Chefs
Chef: The guard is sleeping! I can steal some food
And to end the long day, we had macarons which are super heavenly! It was made by our very prestigious pastry chef, Chef Karam. His macarons are just so soft and melts in your mouth. Oh so heavenly!
5 comments:
I like Macarons, but sometimes they're too sweet.
Yummy!
wow the food looks great,yummy and exquisite!
@Legolas: yeah i know. I like macarons with a pinch of sour filling in it :)
@William: :D
@Crimson: Haha thanks! I was handling desserts only. They were pretty great :D
I never see you as a chef.
it's Vincent van Gogh of the plates instead of canvas.
I like that plate wit 4 brown dots and two bigger balls. Fine Dining sial.. hahahaha!
Post a Comment