
..:: REUNION ::..

The day has come for a reunion! After a whole long month of not meeting each other due to industrial training, we finally met up. Well initially, the plan was to head for DimSum at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. However, I sorta changed plans to head somewhere else for DimSum; which is at Sri Petaling. Well, according to a magazine, the reviews for the restaurant is pretty good. So why not have a try right? :D. It isn't all that bad and pretty cheap too (compared to a 5Star Hotel x.x).
See, you guys! I helped you saved money *though we went through a hectic journey to reach our destination*
Oh the place that we dine is called Fortune DimSum Restaurant.
Camwhored along the way. Somehow I wonder why we never took a cab to our destination but instead we walked. But oh well, it's a good thing. We all get to slim down for a lil`. 



Signing out-
aLEx
No comments:
Post a Comment