Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

Year 2009 has been a very great year indeed.
I've learnt and grown so much within this short period. I've never felt so happy compared to the past 17 years of my life. Well, not to say that my life in the previous past 17 years was a wreck or anything but 2009 was just the best.

I've gone through a hell out of a tough time; the dramas of life, exams, and internship! lol.
Though all those hectic period was a tough one, however I feel that it's all worth it. What would life be without a lil` drama and challenge to spice things up a bit right? Also, I honestly feel that I've change a lot too; a better person I guess?

Hmm, I've also moved on from the fashion & entertainment industry. Somehow some people just could not accept this fact. Or wait? Maybe they just don't know me well enough. Oh well, I can't blame them either cos` it takes forever to know a person. One thing that I've learnt is that why must I try so hard to be something I'm not? Glam days are just so over... Oh and one more thing, like they all say, "Less is more" and it makes me feel SEXY *LOL..okay okay just kidding :x*


Throughout this whole year in 2009, I actually had this doubt whether am I in the correct course. After being exposed in to the hospitality industry, I truly understand why people say that it's a lifeless job. The hotel will eventually become ur home as you'll be spending the whole day there and as for your real home, it's just a place for you to sleep. The routine repeats the same every single day. Is this the life I would really want? Despite all these, I'm not gonna give up. I realized I don't think I would actually want to be a chef in the hotel anymore. Honestly, after witnessing the life in the hotel, I realized that 90% of the people there are two-faced. It's pretty sad to see this though. No sincerity and passion towards the job is really saddening to see. Life still goes on anyway ;D.

Heading back to college soon. I was truly excited heading back to college, but after looking at my timetable...my excitement reduced by half. But heck cares! All my friends will be there! Loving them always :). You guys know who you are!

Signing out-
aLEx

No comments: