My very own homemade Bread & Butter Pudding. In fact, this is one of the most heavenly desserts of all times for me. This is a very simple and easy to make dessert :D
Somehow I don't know why the Bread & Butter Pudding that I learnt in college isn't very good at all. Same goes to the Creme Caramel. I wonder why most homemade desserts done in college just wouldn't taste right.
However, this classic dessert which I've just made is awesomely delicious. I thought that it wouldn't taste good for not using Danish loafs amd using salted butter instead of unsalted butter. I guess a lil` experimentation wouldn't do much harm and in result there's this heavenly dessert; Voila ;D.
Oh not to forget, always have this dessert with Vanilla Sauce or a better substitute, Vanilla Ice Cream. For the ice cream, it's best eaten with the Bread & Butter Pudding when it's hot; a combination of hot and cold that leads to a heavenly sensation :D.
Signing out,
aLEx
No comments:
Post a Comment