Lovely Sunday morning and I woke up at around 10.30am. Did my daily routine to go online and check on facebook while sipping on my coffee. Suddenly I had this spontaneous idea to go for a buffet lunch at Sudu (Hilton), Latest Recipe (LeMeridien) or Fuzion (Sunway) as they were the nearest haha. Obviously Sunway would be the nearest and most convenient. So I went and check on it through their website. Not very informative honestly but I just called to make a reservation. I called twice and no one answered. Got so annoyed. Lucky they answered on my third call!
Mum has been being a little jealous as I've not taken her out for meals and not spending more time with her as compared to Him :P. So yeah, bringing her for high tea was a good plan. At first she was so not keen as to saying it's pricey and all but I kept on insisting and she just smiled all the way. So comel :P.
We arrived at around 12.30pm and were seated by the window facing the poolside. The ray of sunshine just made it perfect! I love the sunshine as it makes me happy.
Started off with the cold section where the salads, cold seafood platters, sushi bar and fruit platters are.
The restaurant really practices a real open kitchen and offers a really large kitchen space. Very amazing! It was written on their website and boasting about them preparing fresh food on the spot for the buffet. Seriously, they have their absolute rights to flaunt about it and I was so amazed. Well of course not everything is prepared on the spot otherwise the chefs will definitely call it a quits.
Fantastic hygiene in the front of the house.
Sadly there's no live pasta station here but the pasta refill will change each time. Oh when I was taking my pasta and another guest was beside with his daughter and I kinda over heard him telling her, "wah, girl you see, why the pasta looks like pan mee one~". Bitchy oh me kinda wanted to laugh a bit but I just walk away. When I sat down together with mum, she asked me if I heard what they were saying LOL. Like mum like son, forever bitchy :P.
Dessert section was the largest most hugest most ultimatum of all disappointments! I shall not explain further as I think I've made myself pretty clear lol. Fortunately, the ice cream section saved it a little. I assume most of the ice creams are home made. I tried the macadamia ice cream, lime sherbet and mango sherbet. Woahhhhh the macadamia ice cream was a double thumbs up. Oh so creamy with the macadamia nibs. Yums!
Before I could even finish my meal properly, Dad was already calling and rushing us as he was on his way to fetch us! I didn't even have time to get my cheese platter, fruits and most important of all, COFFEE!! But whatever, the macadamia ice cream has compensated it enough.












2 comments:
does mommy knows about him yet? haha i never knew sunway had this! where is it exactly again?
@Tempus: yeap she knows :D! Fuzion is the newly refurbished coffee house which is at the sunway resort hotel :)!
Post a Comment