Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dad's side of the family has been bugging me to make them pastries very frequently and an Aunt even asked me to come over to her place to teach her. Seems like last time I'm like never-will-be-invited to her place. Whatevs yo!

But anyhoos, lucky for them I'm a little in the mood to whip something up. No clue where that motivation came from despite still feeling exhausted. Made a tray of carrot cake and a Raspberry Delice entremet. 

He came by after work and that poor boy hasn't had lunch and it was already 5pm! I've also not had my lunch. Mum bought me a packet of Nasi Lemak earlier and I gave it to him. While he eats I assemble my cakes. Well, I was assembling my messy Carrot cake (no proper equipments so yeah @@) and he was still hungry (as always :P) and I asked him to eat the entremet first lor. He kept on gobbling down one by one lol. Next thing I knew he ate like 1/5 of what I made. Seriously, I ate one piece myself and I feel so full already and he is able to eat like close to 10? Oh well~ contribution to his growing belly *_*!!


Fuiyo so high budget use Gold Leaf to decor :P!
He helped decor them while I snappy pictures
Photobucket

The Kek Lobak 
Photobucket


Went over to my grandma's place and everyone was like so amazed and kind of greeted me as though I was some celebrity while Mum being my PR manager. Felt so malu @@!! Seems like my Kek Lobak is not as laku as the entremet. All the cousins loved the entremet as well. It was finished in less than an hour. My goodness these hungry family members LOL.  

Placed a few pieces at the altar for my grandma as according to my family that she loves to eat cakes. Hopefully the traditional grandma of mine is able to accept French pastries lol! May she bless me to make more awesome cakes in the future! ^_^

7 comments:

tuls said...

alexl

- a L E x - said...

@tuls: Yes!?

Robinn T said...

both seemed SCRUMPTIOUS

Vonn said...

the entremet looks freaking atas..TEACH MEEE

- a L E x - said...

@Tempus: thanks ^^

@Bonbon: atas meh? @@ Very simple de wor x.x! bila u ada masa then cari me la k LoL

Anonymous said...

alex... I have to learn cooking.... show me howww... hahaha

- a L E x - said...

@Malimo: There you go, the latest post on how to make crepe suzette :P!