The last day for me in Korea also greeted me with a beautiful morning. When we were brought for breakfast at some plaza. Unfortunately, it was Korean breakfast. No English breakfast =(!
Anyway, outside of the plaza, there were this 3 doggies! So so cute oh my God! Felt like kidnapping all 3 of them >
Shopping day for us it seems!
Next stop, Ginseng duty free shop. And damn are they super expensive. The most expensive one was like $2,000 USD! :O
Mum bought some Ginseng, but definitely not that super expensive one x.x!
Typical Malaysians; always going crazy at duty frees lol.
Second stop, Cosmetic duty free shop :O
Got some free samples and bought a few products to try out. Not cheap as how they say it would be =_=!
After some crazy 'heavy' shopping, it was finally lunch time! I was already hungry at that point. This time we were brought to try their famous ginseng chicken dish. Not sure what's it called in Korean xD.
Kimchi again, as usual.... x.x
Third destination, the Royal Palace of Korea!
I was so excited as I knew that the place would be so beautiful and a good place for me to get my camera working *_*.
Last destination, high end shopping malls.
I think it was at the 'Bukit Bintang' of Seoul? And I saw the Westin! Felt like I'm at home xD. To my surprise, I only spotted 3 international hotel chains only; the Westin, Hilton and J.W. Marriot. I wonder where are the rest... :O
And this marked the final day in Korea...
Time to bid my farewell to the lovely weather, the beautiful sceneries and most of of the huge city of Seoul which I've not fully discovered you :(!
Maybe next time, somewhere in the future~






























12 comments:
Everything looks so clean, so refined, so zen :)
It's interesting how they left the leaves of the ginseng like that...
@Savante: Yes, everything's so clean! IF and ONLY Msia can be like that xD
@William: Hmmm...science! lol
The pictures send me impression that Korea is a mix of china and japan. The palace for example, is very chinese.
@Savoir, Traditionally, its more like China, the city, is definitely like Japan LoL
when are we working at the westin chosun? d:
@vonn: je parle anglais, malais, cantonais et francais un peu seulement...ne parle pas de langue coreen :O!
the last picture is truly beautiful as an ending to your post.
senget a bit, but otherwise, amazing.
and for what its worth, theres a white hyundai sonata (many close brushes with this car in my life) driving away from you.
millions
i saw chanNel!! hahahahahaha
owh my gourd the DOGGIES!!! Whose are these cuties man?I saw one which looked like the one in left corner after dim sum in USJ that day, but it just barked at me when I stared at it for 10 secs, or 3 or less.
At least you white doggies are friendly and nice XD
@Tempus: So cute right? xD. It seems as though those doggies belong to the plaza @_@! Or something like a mini dog-petting zoo lol.
Aww...maybe that dog u saw was having some pms :P
who knows? it was like staring at me one kind... maybe because it was a bitch, and the bitch stench on me form my bitches bitches her XD so many bitches
Post a Comment