Saturday, September 11, 2010

Volenti Non Fit Injuria

I just can't stand idiots like this.
  1. You don't attend classes
  2. You don't give a damn about your academics
  3. You submit works of plagiarism
And now you are complaining about the College lecturers being cold? Have they not warned you again and again? Do you know if I were to be a pure biatch, I could've just sue you for defaming the lecturers? Also, did you not realize that you have a few lecturers in your Facebook friends list? Dare you post such things in Facebook and tell the whole world. Oh my god.

Though I do admit that Taylor's can be quite a money-sucking College, but it's not the lecturer's fault to be blamed. Use your damn brain to think boy!

Oh, the fun of learning Law! Tiny lil` mistakes made by anyone and you can be a bitch to just sue them. *grins*
To all the horrible Malaysian taxi drivers out there, you better start charging using the meter or I'll sue you until you become so broke! Starting from the money-sucking taxi drivers of Mentari Court!

P/s: Law is beautiful! *_*

4 comments:

Andrew.C said...

is this what who i'm thinking? >=)

- a L E x - said...

NO. Another ass. Not the one who you're thinking of ;)

short&sweet said...

dude. that's the spirit! law is the king!!!

- a L E x - said...

@yeah baby! SUE SUE SUE lol!