Saturday, September 25, 2010

Final Kitchen Class

This means that it is final assessment; end of the term!

Did not have any preparation before class. Went in with a blank mind and was kinda worried as I don't really work well without any planning. However, things worked out fine and I'm quite happy with the end result ;). Hopefully I scored with high marks.


Appetizer

Prawn Salad Served with Gaspatcho
***

Main Course

Stuffed Mushroom Chicken Roulade with Chicken Jus,
Poached Chicken Mousse with Braised Leeks,
and Glazed Vegetables

6 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

1st time i see the pictures i'm feeling hungry..2nd time my stomach grumbling...feeling more hungry now when imagining itXD

William said...

Hope you did well. What was used to write your name on the plate?

Legolas said...

Fine dining!

- a L E x - said...

@Ash: awwww. quickly go grab something to eat :D

@William: I hope I did well too :D. Used a whiteboard marker

@Legolas: A lil of it I guess ><

Shake Trees said...

hows ur marks? wishing u pass with flying colors.

- a L E x - said...

@Koala: Erm, I'm not really sure. Marks will be revealed when I start my new term. Thanks ;)