Again, I need to head down to the city centre lol! Joe asked if I wanted to go for the Kings & Queen of Comedy Asia 2 and I agreed. I love stand up comedians! And such coincidence there was a Groupon deal for it! Quickly, we bought it without any hesitation xD. Seriously, Groupon does offer great deals at times!
Arrived to KLCC around noon and we walked around Isetan's supermarket. Super chic and spacious and it would make all the rich tai tais happy to shop. I'd join them too in the future xD.
Dropped by at Garrette's for their famous popcorns! From afar the aroma of the caramel already lures people in and I'm one of them lol. The que was there and quickly we lined up.
I was pretty curious on how great they were until I tried the Macadamia Caramel Crisp. My goodness. Huge whole macadamias dipped with caramel and the popcorns flavoured with good quality butter. I was in heaven for a moment! Seriously, Malaysia is in need to bring in more of these good stuffs!
Next, we headed for lunch at Little Penang Cafe while waiting for another friend.
After collecting our tickets at 4pm. Joe wanted to head to Lowyat to look at some HTC phones. I was still keen for him to get an iPhone4 rather than HTC lol... Then we walked back to Pavilion and bumped into a few friends. Decided to have dinner at Ben's but Joe said that the scenery from Pavilion isn't nice and hence we walked back all the way to KLCC's Ben's x.x!
Duck Confit Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes














1 comment:
The cendol looks sub-standard! Am I right?
Post a Comment