I was doing my monthly grocery shopping with mum one day. Well, she said she wanted to bring me to have high tea at Starhill Gallery. So I thought why not just stop by at Pavilion's Mercato to do my stock ups. As I was finding my items from isle to isle (got to see quite a few eye candies to cuci mata while shopping lol), I walked pass the freezer and saw frozen berries! (Eyes widely opened). Quickly, I just grabbed 1packet each of frozen strawberries, blackberries and boysenberries (jumps with joy).
My hands got itchy of course. Couldn't wait to use the berries. I just bought a Gordon Ramsay's dessert recipe book and as I was flipping through, I saw some tartlets which he made. Seems pretty delicious. So, I decided to make them and make use of the berries!
***
Filling the berries into the tart shells
The end product ;)
Simply delicious...
2 comments:
very nice blog. Just dropping by! keep it up!
@Crimson: Heys, thanks for dropping by and for the comment. Really appreciated :)!
Post a Comment