Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My oh my. I've not been updating my blog for some time now. Well, my camera broke down and totally not inspired to blog somehow.

I've now gotten my brand new Nikon P7000! Credits to Silon for helping me pick that model out. Dad's hands got itchy too and bought himself a normal digital cam as well lol. I can't believe I missed 2weeks without snapping pictures of my kitchen practical classes :(

Gah but anyway, thank god it's only the 3rd week.

***
Pan-seared Salmon with White Wine Sauce
Accompanied by Vegetable Bayaldi & Pilaf Rice
*My Cacat Dessert*
Sponge Cake with Pastry Cream and Fruits

Demonstration done by the chef


7 comments:

William said...

Nice presentation.

carpe diem said...

Hey, the food looks good. How can I get some pointers from you?

- a L E x - said...

@William: Thank you. :)

@CarpeDiem: jeez, thanks haha. Are you sure you want some pointers from me? :|. I'm seriously not that good ><

Legolas said...

When I grow up, I wanna make some nice desserts.

carpe diem said...

Yes. I sure want. Let mr know how. Any French or mediterranean dishes to share? How to get to u?

savante said...

Pretty pretty food! Did it taste as good?

- a L E x - said...

@Legolas: You can still make some nice desserts now what. A simple bread & butter pudding? *_* (though its a dam sinful dessert :x)

@CarpeDiem: You can add me to msn; fig.inc_lexus@hotmail.com
Well, my course is all about French cuisine, the traditional way. Not really good with the Mediterranean foods though.

@Savante: Thanks thanks. Whether does it taste good or not, it's pretty subjective hahaha. Overall it's not that bad :) (for me)