This are my roses made out of fondant to make a beautiful simple wedding cake! It's definitely ain't easy to make! Now you know why wedding cakes are damn freaking expensive. I tried making these roses for so many times; try after tries it is still dam ugly looking. So I gave up. I just used these 3 ones. Good enough for me.
Next week we'll continue to finish the wedding cake with royal icing! :D
(1 Week Later)
My POOR WEDDING CAKE melted! For god know what reasons. Urgh! Lost my mood to even have class. Then later the pastry chef asked who's cake to be volunteered for surgery. I quickly put my hands up as I had totally no more mood to continue the class. So the chef did practically half of it and the rest was for me to fill in those empty holes.
Since I've lost my mood, might as well simply do only. Either way, marks are just given on piping skills. And so I did, VOILA!
According to my good friend, Joe, it was inspired by Lady Gaga and the name of the cake is LimLim Gaga's cake. :|
But it was okay. Got my mood back after seeing such vibrant colour. I couldn't say I entirely hate it? Yet I would never buy such an ugly cake. Hahahha
So what do you think? :P
4 comments:
hi 1st time here
*mimicking agnes*
it's so pretty i gonna die!!!
Hello there :D.
Thanks for the comment lol xD
Too many colours!
@william: what to do. my chef designed half of it. so i just cover with whatever colours i can play with :P
Post a Comment