Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day Two

It was the day for the Final Match of the World Cup! Everyone was dying to watch it. Not me. So I went to sleep very early. The rest stayed up and watch. They basically slept at 5.30a.m. I could hear Asraf screeching "Omg! Spain won! Omg! Spainnnnnn". Yes, I was awake. I couldn't sleep as the room was a lil too hot for me. But after that, I slept nice and soundly.

Woke up, room's dark. Slept. Woke up again, seeing the room's still dark. "Hmm, oh my gosh what time is it la!?", I thought to myself. I've been waking up quite often but to see the room still pitch black dark. Checked my phone, and to my surprise it was like 1pm or so! Then I realized, the room has no windows. LOL.

Kenth woke up the earliest as always. Wandered around Kuching alone with the car (we rented a car). When he came back, he had good news of course. Kena saman lorrrrrr. All the way to Kuching to kena saman lol!

Gloomy day. According to the weather forecast, it'll rain. Fortunate enough, the weather forecast was a fake. No rain. Lovely weather.

Headed to have some late lunch at Planet Sambal, recommended by Ara.


Oh this is definitely something new! Created by Kenth. Really, it is good and a must-to-try!
Roti Canai with Ice Cream

So right after lunch, we had a small discussion of what to do. To Damai beach it is. Apparently that's the nearest beach that we can travel to. Just a 45 minutes drive from Kuching itself.



K-Chun, doing his thing.

Oh! I finally drove an auto car!! *feels so proud*


Played Frisbee! :D




Epic failure! Try and guess what is it





Nasi Kerabu for dinner :)

Priceless shot LoL!

to be continued...

No comments: