Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bread & Butter Pudding

Mummy bought a few mini Croissants and no one was gonna eat it; not even me. Well, I guess I would only eat it if there were nice fillings inside and not plain. So just that day when Andrew came over and he wanted to learn some baking, so why not make use of the croissants and not waste it!

So this bread and butter pudding dessert came to my mind. And it's time for experiments! In the place where I'm currently interning at now, they put a lil caramel at the bottom. So I tried. It's not bad but I would prefer it plain. Andrew says it's heavenly. But my other besties say that it's best without them. This proves that everyone has different tastes.

Next attempt of bread and butter pudding : Soaked raisins and sultanas in brandy! I bet it'll taste even more awesome! And probably instead of caramel, I'd replace it with butterscotch instead~

1 comment:

Andrew C. said...

i think if replaced with butterstotch and brabdy and raisins, we can't eat that pudding. cause...............................................................................................................

ITSTOOSINFUL! xP