Friday, February 5, 2010

The Strike of the Pamham!

It was a fine day. Although raining early in the morning, but it was nice as the dinos could enjoy their peaceful sleep.

Later in the afternoon, the dinos had to attend classes. All the dinos thought it was a good day, UNTIL....
***
PAMHAM (A ham made out of pomelo) Arrives...
:O!!
***
For the Queen Dino, Dinoriah, it was a different case. Dinoriah was busy trying to spot for Pamham's undergarment!
"Oh dear, last week's was half cup and blue. I wonder what's for today *roar*"
"Oh my! Beige and butterfly shape today! Next week? Transformers style"
***
Pamham was being mean to everydino when it saw the letters :(!
"So old fashion...Too Cliche...U fail...Burn in hell!...Rock block...etc >:("
***
One by one the dinos got criticized by Pamham =(!

Comments given to the dinos by Pamham:

  1. Dinomun: Your letter's very bad! Bad I tell you! BAD!
  2. Dinoyi: Bad language error! Too old fashion!
  3. Dinovonn: I don't understand. What service? No, I still don't understand!
  4. Dinojoee: FAIL!! REJECT!

SUDDENLY, it started to rain! *Thunder, Lightning : BAM BAM BOM*

Pamham got so scared!

*Screams!* "I'm scared of lightning and thunder!! NoOooOoo"


In the end, Pamham got so terrified and ran away! :D
Hence, peace was back in Dinoland *Yay*

Dinocoffee was trying to grab hold of the 'dinoeggs' of Dinomun's! :O :O

*Hands trying to grab Dinomun's 'eggs'*

Dinomun and Dinovonn was competing for Dinolex's strawberries in a "sape sape sape, bom bom bom" game and in result, Dinovonn lost :(



No comments: